Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another attempt at blogging

So, I've just created this new blog; I had a blogspot page from years ago, but in general i failed at actually posting stuff. Then I had a myspace page, which I used pretty much exclusively for the blog on it...even that became out of date. The moral of the story: I've been affected yet again with a desire to have an online journal/blog sort of thing, and instead of bringing my myspace up to date I decided to actually use a page intended for blogging. This decision was perhaps encouraged by me forgetting my myspace password, and not caring enough to figure it out.

Anyway, I may try to retroactively post some of my previous blog entries from myspace, just to consolidate...plus, I have this subtle impulse towards thoroughness. It's perhaps why I don't really finish a lot of things. Even if I don't do that...this will be where I'll post my probably infrequent written musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment